We are excited to announce that mUzima for Health Providers 2.7.0 and mUzima Core 1.7.0 are ready for alpha testing. Among the features coming up in the new release include:
- Support for additional languages, namely Hindi and Gujarat besides English, Swahili, French and Portuguese.
- Features for index case testing, such enabling person demographics update and Person Obs processing,
- Bug fixes and several UI enhancements for improved user experience
We would love to have the community to assist with testing and confirm they are working as expected.
Download mUzima 2.7.0 Alpha APK and install onto your device.
Add comment on the ticket, include the following information:
- Android version on your device
- Steps that you took for testing
- Indicate if the app functions as expected - if there is anything unusual, record and take a screenshot. If it’s working as expected, please mention.
Please provide test feedback by end of day 27th November 2020.