Outreachy mUzima Testing

Hello, I am Mangai Stephen Mahanan and I am interested in the mUzima Testing Documentation project through Outreachy. I am particularly interested in this project because of my previous work in creating training manuals and documentations for learners on LinuxJobber (www.linuxjobber.com). I pay great attention to details and I have a burning desire to learn and improve on the skill.

1 Like

Welcome to mUzima, @mahananx!

0 Likes

Thank you very much ada.yeung

0 Likes

Hi all, I am Sharada and I am interested in mUzima Testing project because I have recently started documentation work and wanted to work with experienced people to improve skills in this area.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!
I am Jenniline an Outreachy applicant interested in contributing to the Muzima Testing project. I have good knowledge in Documentation and use of detail information. I am willing to learn and contribute to this Muzima so as to enhance my skill in documentation and contribution to open source and health. I have read the contribution procedure and am ready to begin contribution just need some few guides. I look forward to having a great experience working with Muzima.

1 Like